Huanying Chinese language directory
Huanying (pronouced ‘waa-ying’ and meaning ‘welcome’) is an information directory written in simplified Chinese for use by Chinese independent tourists whilst travelling in NZ.
Let them know you are there, and they will come! But best you do that in a language they can understand and are at home with – their own. As Chinese tourists are without exception carrying smart phones and tablets in NZ, and less than 1% can read English, huanying.co.nz provides a vital link between your business and your prospective customers. Check out the many features it includes.
Huanying 360 review
Huanying is a tourism directory written in simplified Chinese for visitors to search whilst in NZ.
Listings organised by location and category, allowing for easy searching by those unfamiliar with NZ.
Promoted to Chinese travelers already visiting NZ through rack cards written in simplified Chinese.
Promoted within China via social media in simplified Chinese.
Huanying.co.nz contains an email link to a native Chinese speaker, who will respond in simplified Chinese to assist if required.
Check out huanying.co.nz here (sample data only until April 30 when site goes live).
What will a search reveal?
A user search of huanying will return a page of business options fitting the search criteria.
Selecting one of these options will propel the user to a listing of your business.
This will in effect be a mini website of your business.
But a website they can understand! Written in simplified Chinese.
To maximise the opportunities, we strongly urge that you subscribe to the Platinum Package, so that from here they can proceed further still in their own language.
Check out the initial search results page here. (sample data only until April 30 when site goes live).
What will my entry contain?
Copy of around 400 words (more if you think appropriate).
Your entry placed in an appropriate category (shopping, accommodation, bars, adventure activities, rental cars or a new category if you so desire).
Images or photos generally around 9, although you can really add as many as you like.
You can choose whether you would like a listing in Simplified Chinese only or bilingual.
Links to your web site, email, telephone and social media.
Each entry contains a map, clicking on the map will return directions in simplified Chinese to get to your business.
A user feedback section is included (translated so it means something to you!)
Check out what your entry could look like. (sample data until site live April 30).
Our other services
Integrated Platinum package
Our services are designed as an integrated solution. Buying a single component achieves something, but the entire package achieves a whole lot more! Platinum package ($650 plus GST) includes (for 12 months service delivery):
- Translation of promotional materials (digital or printed)
- Promotion in Chinese social media
- Promotion in huanying.co.nz tourism directory.
Bonus if you buy the Platinum Package:
- At no additional cost we will translate any email threads that arise as a result of leads generated by huanying or social media.
- And we will also supply QR code files for your marketing materials – a requisite for promotion to the Asian market!
Available as part of our Platinum Package or as a standalone service for $250 (plus GST).
Click on the heading above for more details.
- We are not just translators – we are marketeers too!
- Our translations are by a team of two native Mandarin speakers working in conjunction with two Kiwi professionals.
- We believe that only such a mix will ever work.
- We absolutely never do Google Translate!
- We will work with your web designer, printer or other professionals to ensure that we deliver an end result that meets your needs.
- We will provide continuous support and help and during the 12 month term, with regular USEFUL and INFORMATIVE material.